If your pet is experiencing an emergency during our business hours, please call Loveland Regional Animal Hospital immediately. Our experienced team is here to offer guidance and provide emergency veterinary services and urgent care for your dog or cat.
Emergency? Call NOW.
Mon, Wed & Thurs: 8am - 6pm
Tue: 8am - 7pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 8am - 12pm
What Is Considered A Pet Emergency?
It is in our pet’s nature to hide when they are sick or injured, so it may not be clear if they require care from an emergency veterinarian right away. If you notice any of the following signs or scenarios, we recommend contacting our team immediately:
- Difficulty breathing
- Straining or unable to pass stool or urine
- No food or water for an extended period
- Consistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Inability to walk
- Loss of consciousness
- Consumed a toxin (pills, household chemicals, chocolate, etc.)
- Suffered a traumatic event (hit by a car, attacked by another animal, etc.)
- Acting lethargic or disoriented
Our After-Hour Emergency & Referrals
Emergencies can and do happen at all hours of the day. If your pet is experiencing an emergency and our hospital is closed, please contact one of the following emergency vets listed below: